Madonna - Celebration ~piano version~



Madonna - Celebration ~piano version~
The song was originally performed by Madonna,

Taken from her third greatest hits compilation "Celebration" (released on Sep 2008).





Here's the lyrics :



I think you wanna' come over, yeah I heard it through the grapevine.

Are you drunk or you sober? Think about it, doesn't matter

and if it makes you feel good then I say do it,

I don't know what you're waiting for



Feel my temperature rising

There's too much heat I'm gonna' lose control

Do you want to go higher, get closer to the fire,

I don't know what you're waiting for



Come join the party, yeah

Coz' everybody just won't do.

Let's get this started, yeah

Coz' everybody wants to party with you.



Boy you got a reputation, but you're gonna' have to prove it

I see a little hesitation,

Am I gonna' have to show you that if it feels right, get on your marks

Step to the beat boy that's what it's for<

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!