22. Music - Madonna - Drowned World Tour 2001



22. Music - Madonna - Drowned World Tour 2001
Music - Drowned World Tour 2001.........................

Do you like to boogie-woogie

Do you like to boogie-woogie

Do you like to boogie-woogie

Do you like my Acid Rock



Hey Mister D.J.

Put a record on

I wanna dance with my baby



And when the music starts

I never wanna stop

It's gonna drive me crazy



Music

Music makes the people come together

Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel



Don't think of yesterday

And I don't look at the clock

I like to boogie-woogie, uh, uh

It's like riding on the wind

And it never goes away

Touches everything I'm in

Got to have it everyday



Music makes the people come together

Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel

Hey Mister D.J.



Do you like to boogie-woogie

Do you like to boogie-woogie

Do you like to boogie-woogie

Do you like my Acid Rock



Mus

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!