Poems of Rumi ( Bitter Sweet ) - Deepak Chopra & Madonna



Poems of Rumi ( Bitter Sweet ) - Deepak Chopra & Madonna
Edited & Directed by: D A N A B L U E T U B E

"Bitter Sweet" is a poem read by pop idol Madonna and spiritual guru Deepak Chopra. The poem itself was written in the 13th century by Persian poet Rumi, who is now one of the most widely read poets in the world.Worded by Andrew Harvey (renowned scholar, author): "Rumi is the slave and hero of love, who can help us find in our battered hearts passion and faith..." In order to make everything a bit more catchy, Madonna added some new age kind of music to it. The song / poem will tell you to stop, sit back, and relax, at least for a couple of minutes. Just enough to let you meditatively reflect on the more important issues in life - love and happiness.

n my hallucination

I saw my beloved's flower garden

In my vertigo, in my dizziness

In my drunken haze

Whirling and dancing like a spinning wheel



I saw myself as the source of existence

I was there in the beginning

And I was the sp

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!