Madonna - Love Won't Wait (Unreleased Song)



Madonna - Love Won't Wait (Unreleased Song)
This song was written by Shep and Madonna for the Bedtime Stories album, but then Madonna abandoned the project and started working with Babyface and Dallas Austin instead. This demo wasn't used by Madona anymore and was later given to ex-Take That-member Gary Barlow who recorded his own version for his debut album and scored a UK #1 hit with the catchy track. The Madonna demo surfaced on the Internet mid 2002.



Lyrics:



When I first saw your face

I knew that I couldn't hesitate

You said, 'Baby, don't go too fast

If we do then it may not last.'

Time went on and I waited for you

I didn't know what else I could do

I thought that we'd always be together

You said, 'Hold on, it just gets better.'



And I believed you, I kept holding on

You think that I could never leave you

You think I'm not that strong, you know



Love won't wait (love won't wait)

Forever and a day (love won't wait)
Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!