Madonna - 11. One More Chance



Madonna - 11. One More Chance
One More Chance

Madonna

Something To Remember [1995]



Lyrics:

I turned around too late to see the fallen star

I fell asleep and never saw the sun go down

I took your love for granted

Thought luck was always on my side

I turned around too late and you were gone



So give me one more chance

Darlin' if you care for me

Let me win your love

'Cause you were always there for me

If you care for me,

Be there for me



I like to play the queen of hearts and never thought I'd lose

I rolled the dice but never showed my hand

I planned it out so perfectly,

So you'd never leave a girl like me

I was a fool, but now I understand



Here is the law of the land

You play with fire and you'll get burned

Here is the lesson I've learned

That you don't know what you've got til it's gone



So give me one more chance

Darlin' if you care for

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!