Madonna - 17. Rescue Me



Madonna - 17. Rescue Me
Rescue Me

Madonna

The Immaculate Collection [1990]



Lyrics:

I'm talking, I'm talking

I believe in the power of love

I'm singing, I'm singing

I believe that you can rescue me



With you I'm not a little girl, with you I'm not a man

When all the hurt inside of me comes out, you understand

You see that I'm ferocious, you see that I am weak

You see that I am silly, and pretentious and a freak



But I don't feel too strange for you

Don't know exactly what you do

I think when love is pure you try

To understand the reasons why

And I prefer this mystery

It cancels out my misery

And gives me hope that there could be

A person that loves me



Rescue me [rescue me, it's hard to believe]

Your love has given me hope

Rescue me [rescue me, it's hard to believe]

I'm drowning, baby throw out your rope



With you I'm not a fascist, can't

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!