Madonna - 07. Forbidden Love



Madonna - 07. Forbidden Love
Forbidden Love

Madonna

Bedtime Stories [1994]



Lyrics:

I don't, don't care if it's not right

To have your arms around me

I want to feel what it's like

Take all of you inside of me



In your eyes [in your eyes], forbidden love

In your smile [in your smile], forbidden love

In your kiss [in your kiss], forbidden love

If I had one wish love would feel like this [love would feel like this]



I know that you're no good for me

That's why I feel I must confess

What's wrong is why it feels so right

I want to feel your sweet caress



In your eyes [in your eyes], forbidden love

In your smile [in your smile], forbidden love

In your kiss [in your kiss], forbidden love

If I had one wish love would feel like this [love would feel like this]



If I only had one wish

Love would always feel like this

Wishin' on the stars above

Forbidden love<

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!