Madonna - 03. White Heat



Madonna - 03. White Heat
White Heat

Madonna

True Blue [1986]



Lyrics:

A copper.

How do ya like that boys, a copper.

And we went for it, I went for it

Treated him like a kid brother

And I was gonna split fifty-fifty with a copper.

They were there waitin' to pin a medal on him

"Come on get up, get your hands up!"

Yeah, that's it, a nice gold medal for the copper

Only maybe he's gonna get it sooner than he thinks! Get up, stand tall

Put your back up against the wall

'Cause my love is dangerous

This is a bust (x2)



You think you can have my love for free

Well I've got news for you, that's not the way it's gonna be

So don't come hangin' round my door

If you're not ready to give, you're not gonna get much more



I don't want to live out your fantasy

Love's not that easy

This time you're gonna, gonna have to play my way

Come on make my day



Get up, stan

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!