Madonna's Fame



Madonna's Fame
Here is a montage I've made; Madonna's career to the song "Fame." The first footage is Madonna's audition for the series "Fame." She never got the part, but she gain FAME... how ironic!



Fame - Irene Caras



Baby look at me

And tell me what you see.

You ain't seen the best of me yet

Give me time, I'll make you forget the rest.

I got more in me, and you can set it free

I can catch the moon in my hand

Don't you know who I am?



Chorus:

Remember my name (Fame)

I'm gonna live forever

I'm gonna learn how to fly (High)

I feel it coming together

People will see me and cry (Fame)

I'm gonna make it to heaven

Light up the sky like a flame (Fame)

I'm gonna live forever

Baby, remember my name

Remember, Remember, Remember, Remember,

Remember, Remember, Remember, Remember



Baby hold me tight

'Cause you can make it right.

You can shoot me stra

Share:
| More



1 comments:

  1. Lynn Jacobs said...

    mmmmmmMadge!

    Didn't get the gig, oh well, crap happens.

    Obviously, God wanted her to be larger than life and in the spotlight, amen.

    There is only one Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone, Queen of Pop, I say Goddess of Pop.

    Like imitation crab meat, there are performers who are imitation Madge meat, lol.

    She's the real deal & no one on Earth or anywhere in the solar system can take her place.

    Namaste.

    Hugs & kisses
    Hola a la family, y kiss DJ Luz 4 me
    Muah!

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!