10. Mer Girl & Sky Fits Heaven - Madonna - Drowned World Tou



10. Mer Girl & Sky Fits Heaven - Madonna - Drowned World Tou
Mer Girl I, Sky Fits Heaven & Mer Girl II - Drowned World Tour 2001

Ooh, Ooh

I ran from my house that cannot contain me

From the man that I cannot keep

From my mother who haunts me

Even though she's gone

From my daughter that never sleeps

I ran from the noise and the silence

From the traffic on the streets

I ran to the forest

Ran to the tree

I ran and I ran

I was looking for me



Sky fits heaven, so fly it

That's what the prophet said to me

Child fits mother, so hold your baby tight

That's what my future could see

Traveling down this road

Watching the signs as I go

I thing I'll follow the sun

Isn't everyone just traveling

down their own road

Watching the signs as they go?

I thing I'll follow my heart

It's a very good place to start



Traveling, traveling

Watching the signs as I go

And I'm traveling, traveling



Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Uploaded!